Every motor carrier regulated by the U.S. DOT needs to apply a set of principles, framework, processes and measures to prevent accidents, injuries and other adverse consequences that may be caused by unsafe commercial drivers or unsafe commercial motor vehicles (CMV).
Once your company and employee information are added, documents are pre-filled to save you time. ...
Manage government filings and form updates from your primary safetyauditprep.com account.
Our automated notification system will ensure you never miss a filing or requirement.
The built in Driver App makes completing, signing, and storing necessary documents easy.
Support & Service
Planning & Execution
Safety & Responsibility
Time & Money
National Drug & Alcohol Consortium
- Drug and Alcohol Consortium Management.
- Quarterly random pool selection and management.
*The FMCSA requires that annually 50% of the consortiums enrolled drivers must be randomly
drug tested, and 10% must be randomly tested for alcohol.
- A USDOT-compliant customized Workplace and DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing ePolicy.
- Electronic Federal Chain of Custody Forms (eCCF) for DOT drug and alcohol testing.
- Scheduling pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, random, return to duty and follow-up-drug and alcohol testing.
- Thousands of preferred Quest and non-preferred testing locations across the United States.
- Licensed Medical Review Officer.
- 5 substance panel urinalysis and breath alcohol testing
- Drug and Alcohol Consortium certificate of enrollment
- Post-Accident Report eForm
- Reasonable Suspicion Report eForm
- Emergency testing support
- FMCSA Clearinghouse Reporting
- DOT Safety Audit support
- DOT Drug and Alcohol MIS Reports
- Maintain each employee’s profile and store employee specific documents.
- Utilize due date tracking so you never miss an employee’s document renewal requirement.
- Maintain Driver Qualification File Documents
– Fair Credit Reporting Act Disclosure eForm
– Notification of Drivers Rights eForm
– Motor Vehicle Report Release eForm
– PSP Disclosure and Authorization eForm
– FMCSA Clearinghouse Consent eForm
– Record of Road test and Certificate
– Safety History Record Request eForm
– Send electronic requests for documents: Driver’s License, Medical certificate, proof of citizenship etc.
– Option to upload your company’s unique forms and create eSignature boxes
- Manage Truck and Trailer Unit Details
- Vehicle Inspection Report eForm
- Vehicle Accident Report eForm
- Track unit history and upload unit images
- DOT Compliance Fleet Management Software
Why Select Us?
Managing to stay ahead of DOT safety compliances can be stressful and most frustratingly costly. Heavy workload, overwhelming staffing data, incorrect, missing, out of date information on mandatory forms are now realities of the past. We are here to facilitate a way for you to receive that extra profit and sleep you deserve.
Even though we finally put the power of managing your DOT compliance services back into your hands, we are still here to help you with real humans that can answer any questions and walk you through any issue you encounter. Not to toot our own horn, but our team is some of the kindest most experienced compliance specialists you could imagine. We are always a message and a click away, or phone call, whichever you prefer.
In accordance with 49 CFR section 385.337 49 CFR 385.337, failure to permit a safety audit to be performed may result in the revocation of a New Entrants registration and the operation may be put out of service. Additionally, the refusal to submit to a safety audit may also subject a new entrant motor carrier to the penalty provisions in 49 U.S.C. 521 (b) (2) (A). And we say, fines are not cool, and we want to help you eliminate them from your list of concerns.
As an experienced DOT consortium and motor carrier compliance company we have thought up just about every way we could offer a service that was packed with value and a commitment to keep our customer’s a top priority. We do this as an exchange for your commitment to implementing Department of Motor Vehicle Safety Regulation’s and keeping our roads safer.
Risk free, value packed 30-Day FREE TRIAL
The truth about DOT Safety Inspections
A Plan for Safety
The FMCSA has the authority to grant approval for motor carriers to begin operations and also can shut them down if they pose an imminent hazard or have a pattern of serious violations of safety rules. The FMCSA intermittently performs comprehensive compliance reviews that involve visiting the headquarters of a motor carrier to examine adherence to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and Federal Hazardous Material Regulations. Motor carriers often receive advance notice of a compliance review, but this is not always the case.
Safety audits aim to see whether a passenger carrier understands safety regulations and has basic safety management controls in place. Roadside inspections are essential for assessing whether motor carriers are following safety rules. States have the primary responsibility for roadside inspections of commercial vehicle driver logbooks, driver qualifications, and vehicle condition for motor carriers.
The FMCSA has the Compliance, Safety, Accountability program, which seeks to identify the motor carriers most in need of state inspections and federal oversight. A lack of basic safety management controls or failure to comply with one or more of the regulations set forth in FMCSA Regulation 385, will result in a notice to a new entrant that its USDOT new entrant registration will be revoked. Please review table §385.321—Violations That Will Result in Automatic Failure of the New Entrant Safety Audit.
Get in Touch
By providing my phone number to safetyauditprep.com, I agree and acknowledge that safetyauditprep.com may call my phone number for any purpose, including marketing purposes, using all methods now known and discovered in the future, including, but not limited to, text messages and general telemarketing practices. I agree that these calls may be regarding the products and/or services that I have previously purchased and products and/or services that safetyauditprep.com may market to me. I acknowledge that this consent may be removed at my request but that until such consent is revoked, I may receive calls and text messages from safetyauditprep.com at my number.” You may opt-out of receiving text messages and general telemarketing phone calls by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “STOP CALLS AND TEXTS,” and your requested phone number or texting “STOP” to any text messages received to your phone by safetyauditprep.com.
Here for you
Send us a message or call us at
(855) 52AUDIT | (855) 522-8348
DOT Safety Compliance Software that supports the backbone of America
Where to find us