National Drug & Alcohol Consortium
- Drug and Alcohol Consortium Management.
- Quarterly random pool selection and management.
*The FMCSA requires that annually 50% of the consortiums enrolled drivers must be randomly
drug tested, and 10% must be randomly tested for alcohol.
- A USDOT-compliant customized Workplace and DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing ePolicy.
- Electronic Federal Chain of Custody Forms (eCCF) for DOT drug and alcohol testing.
phone and the test results are managed electronically. Once the test result is received, we upload it to your account.
- Scheduling pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, random, return to duty and follow-up-drug and alcohol testing.
Average Drug Test cost is $45.00*
Alcohol Test cost is $50.00
*We are partnered with Quest Diagnostics, when utilizing the location finder, you can easily access Quest locations for your lowest
possible price. You will be billed for the cost of the test after we receive it at the end of the month.
- Thousands of preferred Quest and non-preferred testing locations across the United States.
- Licensed Medical Review Officer.
- 5 substance panel urinalysis and breath alcohol testing
- Drug and Alcohol Consortium certificate of enrollment
- Post-Accident Report eForm
- Reasonable Suspicion Report eForm
- Emergency testing support
- FMCSA Clearinghouse Reporting
- DOT Safety Audit support
- DOT Drug and Alcohol MIS Reports
- Maintain each employee’s profile and store employee specific documents.
- Utilize due date tracking so you never miss an employee’s document renewal requirement.
- Order Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) or Pre-Employment Screening Program Report (PSP)
- Maintain Driver Qualification File Documents
– Notification of Drivers Rights eForm
– Motor Vehicle Report Release eForm
– PSP Disclosure and Authorization eForm
– FMCSA Clearinghouse Consent eForm
– Record of Road test and Certificate
– Safety History Record Request eForm
– Send electronic requests for documents: Driver’s License, Medical certificate, proof of citizenship etc.
– Option to upload your company’s unique forms and create eSignature boxes
- Manage Truck and Trailer Unit Details
- Vehicle Inspection Report eForm
- Vehicle Accident Report eForm
- Track unit history and upload unit images