Ready to File your BOC-3

If you have a Motor Carrier Authority (MC Number) then you will need to file a BOC-3. The FMCSA will not start the vetting process for your MC until your Insurance and BOC-3 form is attached. The BOC-3 stands for Blanket of Coverage and designates an agent for your company that can file legal documents on your behalf. A BOC-3 is required for all motor carriers, brokers, and freight forwarders.