Safetyauditprep.com 30-Day Free Trial Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply if you have a 30-day free trial with Safetyauditprep.com.
1. The Free Trial shall last for a period of 30 consecutive days. After the 30-day free trial your account will be inactive unless you pay the invoice for the next billing month on your account. Your account will not ever auto-charge. From that point forward, the account holder will be required to approve the monthly charge for your account to remain active.
2. Creating an account with safetyauditprep.com gives you full access to the software and its features.
3. All registered customers signing up for the 30-day free trial will be required to submit payment card details. Your credit card information will be securely stored so that you may elect to enroll users into the DOT Drug and Alcohol Consortium, pay for drug tests, request driving record report, pre-employment screening program or BOC-3. These additional services can be accessed during your 30-day free trial but you will be required to authorize any purchases you choose to make.
4. If the customer chose to request a DOT drug and/or alcohol test, the customer will be charged for the drug and/ or alcohol test when the results are received by safetyauditprep.com. Please review the DOT Drug and alcohol consortium agreement for more detailed information. Customers are responsible for drug and alcohol test cost incurred by the customer even if the account is not active
5. If you choose to purchase one of the above services and the card on file does not work, you will be prompted to add a new form of payment.
6. Customers not wishing to continue their subscription with safetyauditprep.com after the 30-day free trial may choose to deactivate their subscription at any time or allow the time to expire and not authorize the account to charge your card on file for the next billing cycle.
7. If your account is inactive, your account information will be stored for 5 years in accordance to FCRA Regulation. You may choose to re-activate your account at any time. If your account is past the five years and you are under the same DOT number, you will need to register for a new account.
8. This offer applies to all new registering customers
9. Safetyauditprep.com reserves the right to remove or cancel the 30-day free trial offer at any time.
10. Safetyauditprep.com General Terms and Conditions apply.